At our Regina dental clinic, we love to help our patients keep their smiles healthy. We offer a variety of services and features that can enhance your dental experience and overall health.
Looking for a dental career in Regina? Join the Health Style Dental team.
Current Open Positions
At HealthStyle Dental, we are proud to offer a range of dental services to our patients. Our team of experienced dentists, hygienists, and assistants are dedicated to providing personalized treatment plans that meet the unique needs of each patient. We use advanced dental technology, such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras, to ensure efficient and high-quality dental care. Our clinic has a vested interest in function and health, therefore we perform increased: Invisalign, sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, dental implants, gum reshaping, cosmetic reshaping, and function based services. We are committed to utilizing the latest technology in dental care, such as Zephyr Sleep Technologies, iTero scanner, dental lasers, and digital X-rays. We strive to create a welcoming and comfortable environment for our patients, and we are always available to provide emergency dental care when needed.
Services Schedule: Full-time
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses and access to Study Cubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Regina community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Health Style Dental?
Health Style Dental is proud to be an active member of the Regina community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.